Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android. VLC media player is a free and open source cross platform media player that plays most media files, as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. This is a port from the VLC media player to the Android ™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network drives and shares, and DVD ISOs, just like the desktop version of VLC. VLC for Android is a complete audio player, with a complete database, equalizer and filters, that plays all odd audio formats.
VLC is for everyone, it’s completely free, has no ads, has no in-app purchases, is non-spy, and is developed by passionate volunteers. All source code is available for free.
VLC for Android ™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, such as the desktop version of VLC. It also supports disk sharing. All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv, and AAC. All codecs are included without separate download. Supports subtitles, teletext and subtitles. VLC for Android has a multimedia library for audio and video files, and it allows to search for folders directly.
VLC has support for subtitles and multitrack audio. Supports auto-rotation, aspect ratio adjustment, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and search. It also includes widgets for audio control, supports control of audio headphones, covers, and a complete audio media library.
Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android
|Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about Downloading VLC 3.3.4 for Android, Thanks for visiting.