VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit. If the VLC Player does not play a video, then there is a good chance that you will not be able to play it with any other software – we value the reliability of the free media player VLC, which plays music in addition to videos. In addition, the VLC Media Player is not only available for Windows, but also for macOS, Linux, Android and iOS, making it the Swiss knife for multimedia.
What distinguishes the VLC Media Player is its broad support for the most diverse file formats in which multimedia comes along. From the old AVI to the MKV, which is now widely used, VLC Media Player controls all relevant containers. A complete list of formats supported by the VLC can be found at the end of this post.
In addition, VLC Media Player offers everything that belongs to a modern media player. You can catalog your files in the built-in media library and summarize them into playlists. A function for subscribing to podcasts is also part of the scope of services. VLC offers the typical buttons for playback control and packs them in a nice on-screen display when full screen playback. The VLC player can also be controlled via keyboard shortcuts, mouse and remote control apps, which are available for Android and iPhone, among others. The latter is especially useful if you want to use VLC as a player on the living room PC and remotely control it from the couch.
VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit
|VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 2020 Download For 64 Bit, Thanks for visiting.