VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu. VLC Media Player has been downgraded after VideoLAN claimed the problem remained 16 months ago. NIST National Vulnerability Database has cut ratings for CVE-2019-13615 from 9.8 to 5.5 and “is pending re-analysis which may result in further changes to the given information ” After VideoLAN, the source organization Open nonprofit behind VLC Media Player, complained that the instructions and CVEs are related incorrectly.
Taking it to Twitter, VideoLAN blamed reporters for running VLC on an older version of Ubuntu with an expired library, and the security company MITRE to issue CVE before it can check the reporter’s claim. The problem is highlighted by researchers, VideoLAN claims, located in third-party libraries that were fixed more than 16 months ago. “VLC since version 3.0.3 has the correct version shipped and MITRE did not even check their claims, ” VideoLAN tweeted.
The company goes on to explain that journalists claiming to have found the issue was running Ubuntu 18.04 – the latest long-term release is 18.04.2 and the most up-to-date version is 19.04 – without all the related libraries Updated. Instead of emailing the company, the reporter submitted a bug to the organization’s bug tracker-which is public. “We can not, of course reproduce the problem, and try to contact the security researcher, personally, ” Company added. At the same time, MITRE takes a bug report and issues the CVE without talking to VideoLAN first.
VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu
|VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 2020 Download For Ubuntu, Thanks for visiting.