VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp. VLC heis one of the best media players for Windows and MacOs. That the celebrated media Player reaches 3 billion download marks at CES 2019 in January. Now VLC developers have given more details for the upcoming version of VLC 4.0 on FOSDEM 2019. There they confirm that VLC 4.0 will not support XP and Vista platforms. VLC 3.0 does not have virtual reality and 3D support that likes PowerDVD boast. However, Mr. Kempf insists that VLC 4.0 will support virtual reality for Vive, Oculus, Windows Mixed Reality, and PlayStation VR headset.
VLC developer Mr. Kempf gave a presentation where he went through the highlights of VLC 3.0 and the new features of VLC 4.0. At the end of the presentation, he announced that VLC is dropping support for Windows XP and Vista. In addition, it confirms that VLC is extracting support for MacOS 10.7 platforms for 10.10, iOS 7 & 8, and Android platforms that precede 4.2. The most interesting thing about VLC 4.0, however, is the possible revamped UI design. Although the media Player is great, VLC 3.0 ‘s UI is somewhat basic compared to alternative video player software. However, VLC 4 will include a transparency effect and a flat button icon that gives the software a more modern look and feel.
Media libraries, where users can navigate through media files, is another thing VLC 3.0 and other versions are lacking. However, Mr. Kempf’s presentation included a screenshot of the new Media Library for VLC 4.0. The Media library screenshot Below is the one shown on the presentation. For the first time, VLC will allow users to browse and index music and video albums.
VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp
|VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 2020 Download For Windows Xp, Thanks for visiting.