VLC 2020 Download. VLC Media Player or commonly known as VLC is a multifunctional application. The main function and the most famous of these applications are playing media files such as video media or sounds in different types of files. This app is an open source application created by VideoLAN project. Initially, the VideoLAN project was just an academic project created by students from an institute called the Ècole Centrale Paris. But now the project is co-produced by contributor from around the world coordinated by VideoLAN.
This application is a multi platform application, which means VLC can be accessed and used by users or user from a wide range of operating system platforms. Be it a PC user with Windows OS, Mac OSX and Linux. Also the users of smartphones with Android OS, Windows Phone or IOS of course. As its name suggests, VLC Media Player primarily functions as a media player application. Whether it’s video media or music. You don’t even need to open the app first to access the video. You simply open the folder where your media files are stored, then right-click, then select VLC Media Player on the context menu. Then your media can be enjoyed immediately.
The display or the is quite simple. There are several toolbars under the screen to control the media pace. Then if you want more, you can also do the settings in the top toolbar. In addition to playing media, VLC can also be used to stream media from the Internet, of course you need an Internet network for this. It’s pretty easy. Open VLC, then hover over the top toolbar and select Media. Click “Stream” and select the “Network” tab. Fill in the field with the URL address or video link on the streaming site then on the “Stream” button, select “Play”. Then you can enjoy live video streaming from VLC Media Player.
Vlc 2020 Download
|VLC 2020 Download System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 2020 Download Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 2020 Download
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 2020 Download
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 2020 Download, Thanks for visiting.