VLC 2021 App Download. VLC is one of the best media players. It is available on almost all platforms and can play almost every type of audio and video file that you can think of. The UI on Android has become rather stale over the years, so with version 3.2.3 that was recently released from the application, the developers have decided to polish the display while also adding new features to Android TV and Chromebook variants.
Both the audio and video playback interface has received a facelift. Gone are the orange buttons when you watch the video, giving way to a gray icon that is far more annoying without an outline. The layout remains largely unchanged. Only the rotation lock button has been moved to the bottom of the screen. This replaces the resizing tool, which you can now find in the abundant menu.
The modified audio player version looks like a copy of the Google Play Music Now Playing interface. This has got a white bar at the bottom, which contains all the playback buttons including random and repeat. The scrub bar moves from the bottom of the interface to sit on the top edge of the new box. In addition to the now blurry top bar, the rest of the interface that is immediately visible remains unchanged – the album cover is still displayed above a larger version of itself. In terms of features, the equalizer sees the most drastic improvement. When you open it through an entry in the overflow menu, all the sliding bars can finally be seen at a glance and all the bits and pieces are properly labeled.
If you use the app on a Chromebook, you’ll be happy to know that it now supports multiple-choice icons with Ctrl and Shift. The developer also implemented “most” VLC desktop player keyboard shortcuts. It looks like the update hasn’t been widely released to the Play Store, so if you can’t wait for the new version,
VLC 2021 App Download
|VLC 2021 App Download System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 2021 App Download Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 2021 App Download
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 2021 App Download
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 2021 App Download, Thanks for visiting.