VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit. VLC (originally VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various sound and video designs, consisting of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, as well as OGG, along with DVD, VCD, and also numerous transmission procedures. Similarly, it can be used as a server for unicast or multicast transmissions over IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
The first Windows 10 on ARM devices released earlier this year, and each is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 platform. Windows 10 in ARM is now capable of running legacy Windows applications through x86 emulation. However, having to run applications through an emulation layer has a slight performance cost. Offering developers the option to recompile their applications to run natively on ARM64 chips should mean that applications can squeeze every last bit of hardware-enabled performance.
The popular VLC media player has become one of the first to join the ranks of Windows applications with native ARM64 support (via Engadget; MSPU). The move comes shortly after Microsoft released support for building Windows ARM64 applications in the latest Visual Studio preview, announced at its Build 2018 developer conference.
As Microsoft pointed out in Build, native ARM64 support is still in an early preview, so there are a few caveats here. While developers can create ARM64 applications in Visual Studio, official support is still lacking. Developers still can’t submit ARM64 packages to the Microsoft Store, but they can post preview versions of their rebuilt Win32 applications for ARM64 on their websites.
VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit
|VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 2021 For Windows 8 64 Bit, Thanks for visiting.