VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download. VLC Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, …) as well as DVD, VCD and various transmission protocols. It can also be used as a server for IPv4 or IPv6 unicast or multicast transmission on high-bandwidth networks.
VLC plays almost anything. It supports a large number of multimedia formats and does not require you to download additional codecs. VLC has a full streaming server, with extended features like video on demand, on-the-fly transcoding, granular speed control, frame-by-frame progress, and more. It can also be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams on IPv4 or IPv6 on high-bandwidth networks.
VLC Media Player now features a fully customizable toolbar, customizable skins, supports playing corrupted files as well as compressed files, and more.
VLC is a free and open source media player aimed at Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS users.
VLC software is capable of playing and streaming a wide variety of audio and video files, and even DVD movies. It was developed by the VideoLAN project, and if you are interested in developing it you can download the VLC source code for free.
What makes this media player unique from other media players is that it is completely free, codecs are included, and the available features are almost limitless.
VLC has been downloaded over 119,265,100 downloads, and counting so far. With a small size of only 38 MB, VLC is a reliable, fast and simple multiplayer media software.
VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download
|VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC 3.0 14 64 Bit Download, Thanks for visiting.