VLC Alternative In spite of the fact that VLC player is free and accompanies different highlights, you may search for a VLC elective because of issues, for example, the irritating “Revamping Font Cache” thing and hostile UI. Here I list 5 great VLC player options which are shockingly better than VLC. So as opposed to exploring the Internet for the substitute player, why not pick one from the rundown? Read on and discover which one suits you best.
XBMC Media Center This freeware program is additionally open source, joining a huge amount of arrangements into one simple to utilize player. This will play DVDs without downloading codecs, and you can change the playback choices effectively. Stream recordings on the web, as well. You can stack XBMC on any number of working frameworks, including OSX and Linux. Associate your Android gadget and utilize it as a remote control, as well. XBMC is on a few internet based life stages and Wikipedia on the off chance that you require any specialized help.
RealPlayer is a mainstream media player over the Internet. It underpins different well known arrangements including WMV, WMA FLV, AVI, MP3, MP4, 3GP and the sky is the limit from there. Moreover, it can change over your video records into various organizations and download gushing substance on the web, What’s more, you can impart your clasps to companions on Facebook. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need to get more highlights, you should pay $49.99 to get the RealPlayer Plus 16.
|VLC Alternative System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC Alternative Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC Alternative
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC Alternative, Thanks for visiting.