VLC Interactive Zoom. The VLC media player offers a zoom option known as “Interactive Zoom.” This feature allows the user to select a part of the frame to apply zoom, and to change the zoom distance. This option can easily be unknown because it does not appear on the VLC main controller, or among the video program options.
Turn on Zoom
The VLC zoom function is located in the program’s expanded control. This can be found by clicking “Window” in the main toolbar at the top of the screen. This opens the expanded control panel. At the top of this panel is a drop-down menu with the “Video Filter” option. Selecting this option displays a box labeled “Interactive Zoom.” Click this box to activate the zoom function.
Interactive Zoom displays a small window in the upper left corner of the main window. A small window displays the video as far as the zoom will go. Inside this window is a white box. The part of the video that is in the box is the part that is displayed in the main window.
Two aspects of zoom control are focus and distance. The location of the box in the smaller window determines where the zoom is focused. Moving the box changes which part of the video is visible in the main window. You do this by clicking and dragging the box. Under the box is a triangle below the words, “Zoom Hide.” Clicking and dragging an area inside a triangle will change the zoom distance. Dragging zooms in, while dragging up zooms out. Clicking “Zoom Hide” hides the controls and displays the words “Zoom Show” in the upper left corner. Clicking this displays the controls again.
When you click and drag to operate the zoom control, this can also move the entire video window. This makes the control difficult to use. Entering full screen mode eliminates this problem. To do this, select “Full Screen” from the options under the “Video” tab in the main VLC toolbar.
VLC Interactive Zoom
|VLC Interactive Zoom System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC Interactive Zoom Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC Interactive Zoom
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC Interactive Zoom
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC Interactive Zoom, Thanks for visiting.