VLC Media Player 3.0.8 (64-bit). The media controls sit at the bottom of the window, and there is a new audio effect option next to the full-screen button, which utilizes Lion full screen support. Options in the left window include shortcuts to users ‘ iTunes libraries and playlist options, as well as UPNP and various internet streams.
VLC is a free and Open Source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDS, audio CDS, VCD, and various streaming protocols. Version 4.0 introduces a new user interface, Media Library browser, VR support, 3D video support, and a revised video output function. This new version also introduces a new rendering pipeline for audio, with better effiency, volume and device management, to improve VLC audio support.
VLC Media Player 3.0.8 (64-bit)
|VLC Media Player 3.0.8 (64-bit) System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC Media Player 3.0.8 (64-bit) Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC Media Player 3.0.8 (64-bit)
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC Media Player 3.0.8 (64-bit), Thanks for visiting.
- vlc 308
- VLC 3 0 8 for Windows 64 bits
- vlc 3 0 8
- downloading vlc 3 0 8 for windows 64 bits
- neuster vlc media player 3 0 8 64 bit computerbild
- installation vlc 3 0 8
- how to install and settings for VLC 3 0 8
- downloading vlc 3 0 8 for windows
- download vlc media player 3 8 0 windows 10 64 bit
- when Downloading VLC 3 0 8 for Windows 64 bits where does it go