VLC Media Player 64 Bit The VideoLan programming started as an academic undertaking in 1996. VLC used to stay for “VideoLAN Client” when VLC was a client of the VideoLAN adventure. However, since VLC is no longer basically a client, that initialism never again applies. It was proposed to involve a client and server to stream accounts from satellite dishes over a grounds mastermind.
At first made by understudies at the École Centrale Paris, it is by and by made by supporters worldwide and is encouraged by VideoLAN, a non-advantage affiliation. Changed with no arrangement in 1998, it was released under GNU General Public License on February 1, 2001, with endorsement from the chief of the École Centrale Paris.
VLC Download Official, The convenience of the server program, VideoLan Server (VLS), has for the most part been subsumed into VLC and has been scolded. The endeavor name has been changed to a VLC media player in light of the way that there isn’t any longer a client/server establishment. The cone image used in VLC is a reference to the movement cones assembled by École Centrale’s Networking Students’ Association. The cone image setup was changed from a hand pulled in low objectives image to a higher objectives.
VLC Media Player 64 Bit
|VLC Media Player 64 Bit System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC Media Player 64 Bit Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC Media Player 64 Bit
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC Media Player 64 Bit
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC Media Player 64 Bit, Thanks for visiting.