VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit The Working to earn a living all day in a relatively long time sometimes makes us bored, for a moment we want to do some refreshing. There are many ways we can refresh our minds, including taking a walk, chatting with coworkers, or it’s not a bad idea to occasionally watch multimedia entertainment from our desktop screens, as long as it’s done during peak hours or doesn’t violate the contract. work regarding the use of working hours.
When you open your browser, then you access Google, type “media player for Windows”. There you will find many links that refer to web pages for downloading video and music player applications. You will find the name VLC or VideoLAN in the results with these keywords.
Yes, VLC is a multimedia video and audio player application for various file formats. VLC is an open source multimedia player application for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. On this occasion we will discuss VLC for the Windows platform.
The main use of VLC is to play multimedia files in the form of video and audio. If you use it for just that purpose, then it’s still a small part of what VLC is capable of for the Windows platform. There are other features that you can use in this VLC media player for Windows platform. Here are some unique features of VLC for Windows.
VLC Media Player is also equipped with a screen recording feature. Have you ever heard of Bandicam or Camtasia? Yes, that’s the name of a popular screen recording software. With screen resorting software you can record activity on the desktop screen. In VLC there is a feature to do this kind of thing, you can take advantage of the Convert/Save feature. You can get the latest VLC Media Player download link below.
VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit
|VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit System Requirements|
|Windows 11 (x32)||macOS 13 – Ventura|
|Windows 11 (x64)||macOS 12 – Monterey|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 11 – Big Sur|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.15 – Catalina|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC Media Player For Windows 11 64 Bit, All software comes from the official website (Author: videolan.org). Thanks for visiting.