VLC Ubuntu VLC for Ubuntu and numerous other Linux appropriations is bundled utilizing snapcraft. This enables us to convey most recent and most noteworthy VLC forms specifically to end clients, with security and basic bug fixes, full codec and optical media bolster.
On the off chance that you wish to introduce the customary deb bundle, it is accessible as regular by means of APT, with all security and basic bug fixes. Be that as it may, there will be no major VLC form refreshes until the following Ubuntu discharge.
VLC is the VideoLAN venture’s media player. Totally open source and security cordial, it plays each mixed media record and streams. It remarkably plays MKV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, WebM, FLAC, MP3, Ogg/Vorbis records, BluRays, DVDs, VCDs, web recordings, and interactive media streams from different system sources. It underpins captions, shut inscriptions and is deciphered in various dialects.
There are many open-source media players accessible for Linux clients over the Internet. An inclination of decision accompanies the simplicity of establishment and the accessibility of a steady form. The steady form of VLC 3.0 is out and accessible for utilize. In this article, we will specify a few different ways for you to introduce the player relying upon whether you pick the graphical interface or the order line of your Ubuntu framework.
|VLC Ubuntu System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|VLC Ubuntu Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures VLC Ubuntu
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about VLC Ubuntu, Thanks for visiting.