Xbox One X VLC Player. Although the Xbox One X has a built-in Media Player application and also three USB ports 3.0, however, the bad news is that Microsoft has representatives confirmed that Xbox One X cannot play 4K video files or 4K HDR video from USB Media. The good news is that Xbox One X supports playback of 4K content through the popular video streaming app Plex Media server. As long as 4K content meets the following standards, you can stream 4K VIDEP directly to Xbox One X without transcoding Plex.
From the above information, we can see that only 4K content with different encoding such as H. 264 will not be played in 4K and instead will be transcoded to a maximum of 1080p by a Plex media server. However, it is well known that the content of 4K transcoding can be very CPU-intensive process, if your computer’s CPU is not strong enough to compete with your media transcoding, you may not have a very good experience and you will see a pause or buffering as a Plex waiting server application to catch up.
For a seamless 4K video streaming experience on Xbox One X via Plex, it would be ideal to transcode 4K video to live playback of the Xbox One X Plex app, 4K H. 265 listed above with third-party 4K Video Converter-Pavtube Video Converter. The Program has full import support for 4K videos wrapped in different container file formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, MKV, MXF, TS, XAVC, XAVC S, etc. and compression codecs such as H. 264, H. 265, ProRes, etc. Thanks to reading conversion mode, you can load multiple 4K videos into the app for conversion at a time to save your precious time.
Xbox One X VLC Player
|Xbox One X VLC Player System Requirements|
|Windows 10 (x32)||macOS 10.14 – Mojave|
|Windows 10 (x64)||macOS 10.13 – High Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x32)||macOS 10.12 – Sierra|
|Windows 8.1 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan|
|Windows 8 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite|
|Windows 8 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks|
|Windows 7 (x32)||Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion|
|Windows 7 (x64)||Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion|
|Windows Vista (x32)||Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard|
|Windows Vista (x64)||Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard|
|Windows XP (x32)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger|
|Windows XP (x64)||Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther|
|Xbox One X VLC Player Also Support For :|
|✔ VLC for Android||✔ VLC for iOS||✔ VLC for Ubuntu|
How to Download and Installation Procedures Xbox One X VLC Player
- Download the installer package from the vlcdownloads.com website page for the Windows / Mac OS / Ubuntu / Android / iOS. After downloading, double-click to start the installation process.
- Select the download location if requested. Doing so will allow the VLC settings file to be downloaded to your computer.
- The VLC file will be downloaded automatically, so if you are not prompted for the download location, skip this step.
- Double-click the downloaded VLC configuration file. You will find it in the default download location for your browser.
- Click Yes when prompted. Do it open the installation window.
- Select a language. When prompted, click the language drop-down box and select the language you want to use for VLC Media Player, then click OK to continue.
- Click Next three times. This will take you to the installation page.
- Click Install. It’s at the bottom of the page. Do it install VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Run VLC Media Player. If you have finished installing VLC properly, you can immediately run it by making sure the Run “VLC media player” box is checked and clicking Finish.
Xbox One X VLC Player
|Support / OS||Size||Link|
|✔ VLC For Windows :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Macintosh :||48 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Ubuntu :||38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For Android :||56 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|✔ VLC For iOS :||56.5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
This about Xbox One X VLC Player, Thanks for visiting.